[OM] Oops !!! -- Re: Misc OM equipment for sale.

Subject: [OM] Oops !!! -- Re: Misc OM equipment for sale.
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 23:27:56 +0200
I am an idiot......

....not having configured iWeb correctly, a good chunk of stuff
(especially the good stuff) "fell off" the pages and into the
"archive" - bugger. After having a serious word with iWeb, it's now
promised to behave, and I hope that the otherwise missing items
(mostly in tele, flash and macro) now appear as they should.

Same url:

        http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/For%20Sale/

Cheers,

--thomas

On Jul 29, 2006, at 5:21 PM, Thomas Clausen wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm looking to get rid of some OM gear, including a few bodies (OM 1,
> 2, 4, 20, 30), a lot of zuiko glass, assorted from wide to long,
> flashes, winders and other such misc accessories (BG2, eyecups,
> cables, body-cap's.....etc...etc...etc...).
>
> I've tried to catalog it and take some photos. If anyone would be
> interested, take a look here:
>
>       http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Thomas.Clausen/For%20Sale/
> Welcome.html
>
> Pre-emptively: "NO -- I am not getting out of the OM world".
>
> As some may know, I travel a lot and  I am discovering that an E-
> thing is more of the right thing for me right now: I hardly ever have
> long enough time at home to spend a weekend in the photo-lab, while
> the output from an E-thing can be "photoshopped" wherever  I have a
> few minutes left (airports, taxi-backseats, the back of a camel....).
> I'm keeping a pile of OM stuff, though: there're those things which I
> use often still and never would part with (90.2, 55/1.2,
> 180.......OM3Ti - and so on), and then those which I can't part with
> for emotional reasons ;) That already leaves me wanting to keep a
> pile bigger than the CDFO would like, though, but such is life, I'm
> not backing down.
>
> Anyways, if any of the stuff on the URL above is interesting to
> anyone, then do not hesitate to drop me an email and let's talk. I'd
> love for this gear to go to a good and loving home.....
>
> Cheers,
>
> --thomas

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx