[OM] OT - What I did while mom was in the hospital other than tension an

Subject: [OM] OT - What I did while mom was in the hospital other than tension and boredom.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 02:46:43 -0700
Over the last month, my mother has been for all day, outpatient tests,
except one ended up as three days. That's one reason I've posted little
recently.

In between the other things, there is a lot of waiting. I had my little
F30 in my bag and shot a few things here and there. In circumstances
where I would never carry a (D)SLR, the F30 once again proved itself
very capable, handling various subjects and lighting very well. I'm
rather happy with several shots I took
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Summita/>.

Four of the images have the original images, as-is out of the camera,
available as roll-overs, mostly for other things I'm going to post about.

Moose