[OM] Re: OT - What I did while mom was in the hospital other than tensio

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - What I did while mom was in the hospital other than tension and boredom.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:44:20 -0700
Could not let that go by. After my mother died from what I have
concluded was needless surgery from which she did not recover for
incurable cancer with all the attendant tortures of pain,
disorientation, emotional distress, respirators and neglect when
there was no more money to be gotten out her condition,  I was told
by her internist that she never had a chance. "Oncologists are such
optimists."  Amazing how optimistic a piece of the action makes you.
I see the medical system differently now too.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA