[OM] Re: OM + OT for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM + OT for sale
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:42:17 -0400
Some new additions to the for-sale list, this time with pictures-

The OM-1 is now bundled with the Canon flash and a Tamron zoom lens -
$100 takes all.
Light seals look OK, but I'll throw in a Camtech foam kit for the DIY
inclined.
http://mike.darling-family.net/ebay/om1.html

Zuiko 28mm f2.8 - $45
http://mike.darling-family.net/ebay/28f28.html

Zuiko 50mm f1.8 "MIJ" with clamp-on hood - $30
EX+++ (almost new, really really really nice)
http://mike.darling-family.net/ebay/50f18.html

F.Zuiko 50mm f1.8 - $7
No pics, you know what they look like. Good condition, no haze,
warts, fungus, etc. Very nice glass. No caps, but i will put a cheapo
UV filter on along with an off-brand rear cap to protect the glass in
transit. This is an excellent body cap (that takes pictures too!)

Camtech back foam set - $4
Light seals and mirror bumper foam. I got several of these from John
H, and only used one.

Terms are as below. Prices are firm. I will be listing these on ebay
next weekend if they don't sell to list members.

-mike in nj