[OM] Re: OT dpreview on the F30 - you heard it here first.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT dpreview on the F30 - you heard it here first.
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:28:05 -0500
> Sure hope Fuji brings this technology to market in a camera that has a
> viewfinder.  I've tried and just cannot seem to hold a camera steady
> unless it's pressed to my face.

Pardon me for being the cynic, but I think we are but a year away from
having no cameras with viewfinders, other than SLR's. In defence of the
manufacturers, when was the last time we saw anyone actually using one? When
was the last time one was made that represented the area recorded?

It probably adds a fair amount to the bottom line!

Bill Pearce