[OM] Unnamed malady

Subject: [OM] Unnamed malady
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:43:20 -0400
 Hi,
Recently obtained a Viv S1 90mm macro from Paul on the list and a 1:1 converter
thanks to Jeff who spotted the adapter at B&H and quickly sent me the link.
A 21 f2 was spotted (?Scott---thanks) on Pnet and I happened to e-mail Mike
Hatem first and got it for an OK price.
There were quickly 3 others in line hoping I would not buy it after I saw the
photos of it.  It has not arrived yet, though I will probably like it quite a
bit after recovering from sticker shock. His note on Pnet said it is quite
sharp above F8, though G.R site and weighted MTF on Photodo suggest is should
be good above f4---Hmmm?  He also sold the 21mm Zeiss for 3.5 K (cough, wheeze)
in one day.  I bought the Cameraquest  C*non adapter from him as well, though I
don't own a 5D.  I now am buying gear for a camera I don't own and clearly have
some new unnamed malady.
Mike
All on demand. Always Free.