[OM] Re: Thoughts on LightRoom, RAW process and work flow.

Subject: [OM] Re: Thoughts on LightRoom, RAW process and work flow.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:08:50 +0000
I've played a bit with LightZone over the last couple of weeks. I like some of
the things it does a lot, but since it doesn't support ORF files, I'm not
willing to pay $150 for it. I'll keep an eye on it, though, and if they add
that capability, then there's a better than even chance I'll change my mind.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
> Moose wrote:
> >>I'm going to try out a couple of other apps., maybe LightZone next. But
> at the moment, an upgrade to CSPS2 looks pretty attractive. The
> stand-alone RAW converters cost nearly as much to more than a PS
> upgrade.
> <<
>
> I went to a fun demonstration of Lightzone by the developers, who are a local
> group, when it first
> came out. I almost bought it after trying the 30 day demo. But ver 1.0 had
> some
> rough edges and I
> did not have enough time to spend with it then.

--snip--