[OM] Re: Not the camera...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not the camera...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:00:27 -0700
Again you have created some clarity in a very few words.

Sometimes I think that the importance of the equipment is that it
engages the photographer in some way. Something about it must be fun
to pick up and use. I have never been much of a game player, but used
to enjoy a bit of chess, but card games just bore me into
insensibility, probably making me the stupidest player alive. I think
it is the same idea. Not that one is better than the other, just
something that inspires you to think about what you are doing.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA