[OM] Re: What's up with the OM list? It's gone strange and insular... a

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up with the OM list? It's gone strange and insular... and C*n*n digital?.
From: Rick Beckrich <rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
Chris is upset about the guns and diatribe...
  and I thought it had become a Canon digital list!

  Rick

Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, chaps. I had thought that I was communicating with
intelligent people, but I think that I must have been mistaken.

You seem to be trusting to hearsay to suit your own habits. There's
enough violence in the world without propagating it in your own back
yard, whether notional or not.

I think that I'll give the List a rest for a while.

Cheerio

Chris

On 3 Aug 2006, at 20:53, James N. McBride wrote:

> I've read that violent crime has increased dramatically in
> Australia after
> all those weapons were taken away from the law abiding folks. I
> wonder if
> Ms. Peters will also receive an award for that (assuming it's true).
>
> /jmac

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

starting at 1¢/min.