[OM] OM+Zuiko shot published in Oxfam site

Subject: [OM] OM+Zuiko shot published in Oxfam site
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:01:48 +0100
...Kind of following a recent discussion in this List, and trying to
offer some signs of optimism, or as someone rightly called for earlier
on, of 'intelligence' and 'civilisation', I'd like to show you my
Zuiko shot recently published in the Oxfam site, as part of their
international campaign for Controlling Arms.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/generationwhy/do_something/campaigns/controlarms/events/shattered_lives/

If you scroll down, it's the photo of the music band Chumbawamba.
OM-4 and Zuiko 40/2

Very nice chaps, by the way. Also, for anyone near the North of
England, I recommend a visit to Royal Armouries Museum, where there is
a parallel exhibition and which includes three photographs of mine,
all taken with the OM-System of course.

regards
Christos