[OM] FS: Soligor 200/2.8 MC

Subject: [OM] FS: Soligor 200/2.8 MC
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 17:41:45 -0700
I'm selling my beloved Soligor 200/2.8 lens. It's the newer, 72mm filter
size model (not C/D). I tested this lens against a C/D model and this lens
is sharper corner to corner with better color and bokeh. I also tested this
lens against a Zuiko 180/2.8, but didn't take that very far because the
Zuiko had such bad purple fringing around highlights (with digital), I
quickly ruled it out. I like this lens so much I had Camtech service the
shutter about six months ago because it had oil on it and was slow. The lens
is in a strong EX+ condition, showing no easily visible signs of wear. Glass
inside and out is super clean (was new/old stock when I bought it), and
shutter is perfect.

A great alternative to the Zuiko 180/2.8, and also great for digital - makes
a 400/2.8 on the Oly DSLR's. I'm asking $150, which is just a little more
than what the service cost me. One of these just sold on that auction site
for the same amount. It had more use and no recent service.

Paul