[OM] Re: Underwater photography - mju 720SW?

Subject: [OM] Re: Underwater photography - mju 720SW?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:46:15 -0700
I had always hoped it would be reinvented with the 4/3 sensor with a
resurrection from 1/2 frame days of Olympus' special ability to make
a small camera. Problem is that Sony has done it, although not small.
People really do want a small camera without a great sacrifice in
quality and I think they would pay double the cost of a cheap SLR if
it felt like a quality piece of goods.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA