[OM] Re: Underwater photography - mju 720SW?

Subject: [OM] Re: Underwater photography - mju 720SW?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
> That's what the advertising says, yeah. But you're missing out
> on a lot of stuff by not going just a bit deeper and staying
> longer than a breadth-full of air.

My ears can't take it. I have a very difficult time getting my
ears to equalize.  And since some of my livelyhood depends on
the preservation of high-quality hearing...  But I know the
exciting stuff is usually down a few meters farther than I can
hold my breath for.  But fortunately, I can hold my breath for a
long time -- a trait that comes in pretty useful when using
outhouses.

Flying has also been a problem at times. I've learned to stay
away from drinking colas. For some reason Coca Cola or Pepsi
closes off my tubes.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com