[OM] Re: Underwater photography - mju 720SW?

Subject: [OM] Re: Underwater photography - mju 720SW?
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:43:14 +0200
Aww, that suxx.....

Anyways, I ran into a good offer on the camera + housing today, so I
went for it. Will try it on this weekends dives (Izu, Japan) and if I
have the energy when I get back to the hotel, perhaps throw a review
and a few photos on the list monday.

Hope I didn't make a mistake in the purchase, though....we shall see.

Cheers,

--thomas

On Aug 4, 2006, at 5:32 PM, AG Schnozz wrote:

>> That's what the advertising says, yeah. But you're missing out
>> on a lot of stuff by not going just a bit deeper and staying
>> longer than a breadth-full of air.
>
> My ears can't take it. I have a very difficult time getting my
> ears to equalize.  And since some of my livelyhood depends on
> the preservation of high-quality hearing...  But I know the
> exciting stuff is usually down a few meters farther than I can
> hold my breath for.  But fortunately, I can hold my breath for a
> long time -- a trait that comes in pretty useful when using
> outhouses.
>
> Flying has also been a problem at times. I've learned to stay
> away from drinking colas. For some reason Coca Cola or Pepsi
> closes off my tubes.
>
> AG

> http://mail.yahoo.com

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com