[OM] Re: Meters R Us

Subject: [OM] Re: Meters R Us
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:42:00 +0200
Thanks AG!

>Thom's analysis of how the histogram is supposed to show a
>midtone was rather enlightening. I used that information to more
>correctly interpret the histogram display.

Are you referring to this article:
http://www.bythom.com/graycards.htm
or another one?

>5. The spot meter reading was 2-stops off.

I don't understand here. In point 2, you said that "The E-1's spot metering
resulted in a 1/2 stop overexposure"... Must be dense today ;-)

>I haven't been able
>to use the spot meter with the analog zuikos and will have to
>figure out a way to do so.

Yes, it would be great to be able to do so! I don't really undertstand why it
is not possible.

Bernard