[OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 20:08:21 -0400
Here's some help.  Instead of spending $2200 for a 150 f/2 lens how
about $899 for this 135mm f/2 lens.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=112539&is=USA&addedTroughType=search>
Then when you mount it on this body
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=397314&is=REG&addedTroughType=search>
and crop out an equivalent center section you may find (as did Moose)
that the cropped image was better than the smaller sensored camera due
to higher quality big pixels.

I dunno.  But it could be.

Chuck Norcutt