[OM] Re: Unexpected photo opportunity - bugs

Subject: [OM] Re: Unexpected photo opportunity - bugs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 20:42:34 -0400
You could mount the tube on the camera using the M-1 adapter but you
can't mount the DZ 45-150 lens on the tube.  He'd have to use an OM
mount lens.  But nothing wrong with that.  Speed and auto everything
isn't exactly a requirement for most macro photography... unless you're
chasing high speed, crud infested lady bugs around on the desk top.

Chuck Norcutt