[OM] Re: Frustrating

Subject: [OM] Re: Frustrating
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:52:14 -0600
Sorry Ken, the fact is that due to the amount of material on the list these
days (most of which doesn't apply to a die-hard film junkie like me) I only
actually read mails if the subject line interests me.  Right now that's
running at less than ten percent.  I'm afraid your meaningful post may have
been deleted unread, what was it about and I'll try and retrieve it.

Bruce