[OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting the E-3 bug
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 06:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
NSURIT wrote:
> Does he have the 300mm f2.8?  That would be nice.  Someone
> else  would need to sacrifice their backpack real estate as
> mine is full and I've  already let my needs and desires
> decide what stays and what goes.  The most  significant is
> that with the e-1 my widest DZ that made the traveling squad
> is the 14-54mm.

I'm suprised that the 7-14 isn't coming. I can think of some
landscape shots where that would really come in handy.

If we were smart, we'd eliminate some of the duplication.
There'll be four 14-54 lenses between us.  But at least they are
pretty lightweight. I'm not sure how many 50-200 zooms will be
coming, but probably two or three. The old-timers (silvernose
lenses) will fill a few slots in my bag. At the moment, I've got
enough room in the bag for another E-1 with 14-54.  Don't get
any bright ideas, though.

There is a big benefit to owning the pedestrian F2.8 Zuikos.
They're a lot smaller and lighter than the F2 monstrosities. ;)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com