[OM] Re: OM 2s - just needs a battery?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2s - just needs a battery?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:47:20 +0100
In my experience, Scott, those are the symptoms of a dead battery (and most
probably, it's an alkaline one, rather than a silver oxide, to make matters
worse).  But they could also be the symptoms of something else.  You could
ask the seller to put a new battery in and report the result - but he might
then also report the new price.

If the price is right, it's worht considering for its unique spot metering
ability.  Not that it is the only OM body to have spot metering, it's just
the implementation on the 2S is unique.

But keep in mind that if it is dead, it's likely to stay that way.

--
Piers