[OM] Olympus OM Macro case contents?

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM Macro case contents?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:08:10 -0700
Several months ago I picked up an OM macro case (with OM4, 135/4.5, T10)
which had several empty pockets. There is a similar case for sale on yabe
150020557107. The one on yabe appears to be wider than mine.

Does anyone know what was originally put in the two leather flap covered
pockets in the lid?

If I remember correctly the larger nearly square flap covers a circular
pocket with finger notches similar to the package for the "Handy Copy
Stand". The rectangular pocket is only about 4 or 5 inches long. The yabe
case has a fairly large pocket on the right hand side of the case. Mine has
a pocket which is only about an inch wide. Could the leg sections of the
Handy Copy Stand be short enough to fit in the rectangular pocket in the
lid?

TIA,
-jeff