[OM] Re: Must have missed the news

Subject: [OM] Re: Must have missed the news
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:02:54 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:
> What part of "Olympus" have some of you forgotten?

Got rid of all your non-Oly OM mount lenses, eh. They have been a
regular part of the list while I've been here.

So Jeff's non Oly OM mount adapted body for his OM lenses isn't kosher?

Me? Well, I'm just guilty as charged. But I am scanning and putting
together galleries of OM body captured images just now, does that help?

As I look around at the detritus surrounding me, the closest piece of
active photography gear says Olympus on it and has been used in the last
few days. Next has the evil "C" word on it. Then it's a mess, with
things starting with T, K, C, M, N, S and F, at least, but Oly has the
majority position. I'd guess Tamron  may be second?

Moose