[OM] Re: E-1 craving

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 craving
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:18:53 +0000
I'm not crazy about the E-330's viewfinder, but it's perfectly serviceable, and
any shortcomings in that regard are more than made up for by that big ol' flip
'n flop LCD. The E-1, with a KatzEye screen, while not quite providing the
equal of the view through an OM-1, works perfectly fine for me. I'm a
natural-born griper and complainer, but I don't have any problem with what I
see looking through the E-1 viewfinder whether manually focusing old Zuikos or
shooting with the DZs. It's just not an issue for me.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --