[OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:58:23 -0700
Jeff Keller wrote:
> Nick sent in some great Olympus Odyssey pictures a week ago (yikes .. mea
> culpa). I've got them posted at
>
> http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery_black_1.htm#N_Wilson

Great stuff, Nick! I love the frog and snail. Did you use a reflector to
get that light on the snail?

The "dead" shots are good too. Whatever you say about "Mullum Flat", I
rather like it, very nice light and shadow. "Falls Remnant" looks like
it could be great, if the highlights were tamed and the shadows opened
up a bit. This is just a hint of what is probably on the film
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/NickWilson/Falls_remnant.htm>.

"Toby" will still be out being looked at long after the others are
forgotten, I'll bet.

Moose