[OM] True confessions of a Moose

Subject: [OM] True confessions of a Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 02:28:32 -0700
I take it upon myself sometimes to offer advice on how other's posted
images could be improved.

And I've taken a bit from others that has pushed me to improve mine. And
am open, gulp, to more.

Now I'm working on rescanning and processing pics of Yosemite from 2002.
These were some of the first images I scanned and messed with after
getting my first scanner.

Some of them hold up very well. Some others... well. phew! Here's one
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Process/Yosemite/020501_00.htm>.

There are still things, one part in particular, that I'd like to
improve. I could crop it out, but I'm not giving up yet. Still, I like
to think practice, and better hardware and software, but mostly
practice, have made a substantial improvement.

Moose