[OM] studying photography in UK

Subject: [OM] studying photography in UK
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:36:05 +0100
Just a question hoping that someone might have an experience or opinion about:
Does anyone know or heard about a good college/uni to study
photography in UK, either a HND or a BA... preferably in North England
please... I'm actually thinking to enroll to a college in
Harrogate..I'm not sure what else there is around...

And by the way, is there anyone who believes that is worthy to go
studying for two/three years (and paying quite high fees of course)
hoping for an artistic and commercial (you got to live from somewhere)
career?

C.