[OM] Re: Winder questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Winder questions
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:53:20 -0700

Bart,

Thank you for sharing your insight! I don't know why, but the thought of
using the M.15v pack off camera with a relay cord never occured to me, even
though I had consided it for the M.18v grip. Do I understand correctly, the
rewind feature of the MD2 isn't compatible with the OM-2S? What about the
advance to first frame on an OM-1 or OM-2S?

Thanks again,
Darin

From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>