[OM] Re: E-1 craving

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 craving
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:38:24 -0400
I got the f/stops is f/stops part.  That has to do with the surface
brightness on any given area of the film and screen.  The mystery was
why the eyepiece brightness is not higher for the larger format.
Presumably the image magnficication through the eyepiece is less for the
larger format and should appear brighter?

Chuck Norcutt