[OM] Re: #152

Subject: [OM] Re: #152
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:55:34 +0100
Hi Christos,

Sorry I misunderstood. It's nearly all in the filter, I just go with the
manual exposure indicated by the camera (OM2 SP) but I tilt the camera
downwards to exclude most of the sky. The filter will get enough of the
clouds for me to 'burn' in later in PhotoShop. Works with all brands of
camera that take "that orangy, funny looking thingy...film" :-)
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06151.htm

--Graham