[OM] Re: 1gb Simpletech CF card deal

Subject: [OM] Re: 1gb Simpletech CF card deal
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:05:15 -0600
Ali,
    Are you gonna get some? Happy Birthday to you deal??

    Whaaazzz-uuup with the birthday camera?? I cannot stand the suspense,
LOL. You sure got 'em going on the OM list, LOL (just kidding, I know you
were only asking an opinion) I don't understand 3/4 of what those guys are
talking about!!!

    I tried the diffuser yesterday, I'll try to get a couple of pics up for
ya. I think I'll like it, but, as with anything, need to learn how to use it
correctly. The video that came with it is amazing. I mostly want it for when
I need fill flash...we shall see. I am having exposure difficulties right
now, and I don't know if it's from going back and forth between the two
cameras or what....also, how's the E-500 lcd screen? I find that my images
look correctly exposed on the E-300, but once on the computer, they are
under exposed and I always have to adjust levels. So, I tried today at the
park to use the E-300 and make the images look over-exposed on the LCD
screen. I am uploading them now, so I'll see. It's so confusing to
me...Also, today on the playback I had the histogram showing, and I tried to
go by that and not how the picture looked. Who knows.....??

    It must be 4:00 there? Are you two hours ahead of me? I am on Mountain
time....I'm horrible at geography, so...Buffalo is in New York, yes? Close
to Connecticut? My brother lives in Conn. and they are 2 hours ahead of me.
Some things I'm just not good at, and I'll be the first to admit it, LOL!!

    Don't work too hard the last hour, now! ;-))
    Candace