[OM] Re: Firmware versions?

Subject: [OM] Re: Firmware versions?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:46:37 -0400
While there are probably camera related developments that would cause
all lenses to be updated synchronously there may also be lens specific
issues which would cause an asyncronous change for a specific lens.  We
also don't know how Olympus has chosen to represent the meaning of
version differences.  You may be correct but I wouldn't recommend
assuming anything.

Chuck Norcutt