[OM] Re: Firmware versions?

Subject: [OM] Re: Firmware versions?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:50:16 +0000
I've got Viewer, Studio, and Master. About the only thing I do with Master is
the firmware updates. For that, and that alone, it's way more better than
either of the other two. There's much less rigmarole to go through to
accomplish the task with Master than either of the others.

Didn't mean to sound like Gollum. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from