[OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:01:14 +0100
Garth

You do know that you can post it to any one of 20 or so Brits (I'm
guessing) who would be only too glad to look after your kit for you
(at no cost, I'm sure) :-).

Just let me know.  I'm only around 50 miles from London and 2-3 hours
from Gatwick.

On the subject of the "unpleasantness" (which I hope is not another
cockup by the respective security services), I am turning further and
further from airline travel.  It is a particularly uncomfortable
experience anyway, without the added threat ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.