[OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:24:55 +0000
As of right now, there's no problem on this side of the pond carrying on
electronic devices. I think that's only "over there," and is hopefully
temporary. My wife flew out of Atlanta to Houston yesterday, carrying on the
plane her cell phone, PDA, and Olympus Stylus digital camera.

YMMV tomorrow or the next day.

Walt, who won't go anywhere anymore that he can't drive to

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>