[OM] Re: Candace

Subject: [OM] Re: Candace
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:16:31 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "ALI"

> I did see that email. I am surprised! I think you have a lemon...isnt
> there a
> camera lemon law? Seriously...I dont know what to tell you. That thing
> has been
> to Olympus twice. It could be a lens perhaps not making a proper
> connection or
> the flash as you mentioned.

That's what worries me. If it something else is causing it, how am I ever to
know?

> Any issues with your E-330?

I think I'll decline answerinf that, if you don't mind. Things happen when
you start talking about them. ;-)
I will tell you that I put the fl-50 on it for the first time today. I was a
bit nervous about it with the 300 doing what it's doing and not knowing *for
sure* what if anything is causing the 300's problem. I just don't know.
Frustrating.
Candace