[OM] Re: True confessions of a Moose - II

Subject: [OM] Re: True confessions of a Moose - II
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:33:30 -0700
By the way, as the site under construction grows, you can see what was
right behind me as I took the controversially skyed shot
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Yosemite2ip/pages/020501_03.htm>.

And in the next one, you can see how a patient photographer's companion
spends her time while he runs around shooting in all directions with
various lenses.

The final one shows a slightly closer view of the base of Sentinel Rock
from a slightly different angle to show a tree that was obscured before
in the wide shot.

Moose