[OM] Re: Knoxville Nationals - Sprint Cars

Subject: [OM] Re: Knoxville Nationals - Sprint Cars
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:29:13 +0100
That looked like fun, Ken!  Well, for a few laps anyway: I cannot see
the enjoyment of repeated entries to identical bends :-)

The light looked low, you got the exposure about right and the focus
worked.  You did much better than I did the other day on a gorgeous
day trying to pick out a Spitfire appearing from behind the ATC
tower.  The focus (with my 50-200) kept hunting to the empty sky and
only belatedly managing  the aircraft.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker