[OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:13:40 -0500
> I suspect that you're right in your sceptical attitude, Winsor.  But
> I understand that the floor of the cabin and the roof of the hold are
> a bulkhead which is a major part of the structure.
As I understand it, the entire fuselage is a pressure vessel, but all is
pressurized.The floor is strong, but not a pressure bulkhead. I suspect that
a small explosion in the hold might be contained bu adjacent baggage, but
there is the very great chance of explosive decompression. Not fun.

Bill Pearce