[OM] OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50

Subject: [OM] OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:56:40 -0500
Apparently I wasn't specific enough in my previous posting's subject line...

I'm planning on picking up the Sigma 50-200 and an FL50.  I'm looking on
the 'Bay right now, and see some good options on the lens (47th St.) -
any experiences one way or the other?

Essentially, looking for the best combination of customer service/price
on these two items. And probably the extended battery grip as well for
the E1.

Thanks.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon