[OM] Re: OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:16:44 -0500
Walt Wayman wrote:
> 47th Street: no experience, but have heard bad things. Wouldn't go there.

Okey doke.  There are others selling the lens at a decent price.

> Sigma 50-200: I've got the 50-200 DZ and like it a lot. Never a Sigma fan. No
> good reason.

Can't afford the DZ, review on here said the Sigma didn't suck, and it's
in my current price range.

> FL-50: Got one. Happy with it.

Cool.  That will happen late October, probably - recovering from 6 weeks
of unemployment, so toy money is very tight right now.  Just not happy
with the fact that I have to pay anywhere from $350 to $400 plus
shipping for a flash unit....

> HLD-2: Yes!

good enough for me.  I have some more old computer stuff to unload on
ebay, so that should cover it.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon