[OM] Re: OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:55:01 -0400
If you're buying in NYC (and you may be without knowing it if you're
dealing on the web) and you're not buying from either B&H or Adorama be
absolutely certain you have rock solid data on the seller.  And be very
careful of review sites.  Many favorable reviews are created by schills.

47th street used to be OK in the late 60's but is now one of the
shyster's as are the vast majority of NYC sellers.  It's almost
impossible to keep a score card because they come and go overnight on
the web.  But they're not new business.  They're just fronts for the
other shyster's around the city.

  "Caution, Caution, Will Robinson!"

Chuck Norcutt