[OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 21mm F2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 21mm F2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:53:51 -0700
usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
>  GREAT lens arrived from Mike Hatem. It came with a generic cap---can't
> tolerate that. Clearly needs a hood.
>  Hope someone has an extra. I love my metal hood for the 24mm. Don't know if
> it came as rubber and metal.
According to the eSIF, there were both a screw-in and later a slip-on
version made. If they follow the pattern of other lenses, the screw-in
will be metal and the other the metal/rubber combo.

Did the lens come with Oly case? Sometimes with WAs, the hood was stored
in the top of the case and people didn't notice. I know the 21/3.5 hood
is too big for the case, though, so probably the 21/2 is also.

Moose