[OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 21mm F2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 21mm F2
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:34:51 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2006 8:28:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Why  would the slip-on hood cause problems?

You are correct.  It is not the hood but rather my filter which is  causing
the problem.  If you don't vignette with the filter, you won't  vignette with
the hood attached to the filter.  The brain was not operating  correctly,
however when I retrieved the lens from my backpack and put the piece  together,
it
was obvious I had put out some bad information.   Bill  Barber