[OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:52:11 +0200
The risk may be real but shouldn't we  keep it in perspective with the
other daily risks we face and not let  the governments use terror to
control.

And in case you haven't heard the restrictions for the UK have been
relaxed to allow one piece of hand baggage, but no liquids, personally I
have been amazed that you were not allowed to carry scissors but could
still carry duty free glass bottles in the wake of 9 11.    BA is an
exception but is expected to follow suit tomorrow.

IanW