[OM] Re: odd lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: odd lens question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:09:29 -0400
Sorry, beyond vibration I meant to add that there is some effect from
sample variation.  You will find there tests of multiple samples of some
lenses.  They don't always test the same and sometimes the difference
can be significant.  It's not clear why but might be due to impact
damage in some cases.

Chuck Norcutt