[OM] Re: Winder questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Winder questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:38:35 -0400
Olympus started epoxying the inside of the ttl socket to the top cover
to prevent twisting. Twisting not only breaks solder joints, it tears
the flex circuit. Overtightening the outer lock nut strips the threads.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net