[OM] Re: Camping trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Camping trip
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:05:26 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:
> I had no problem getting to his site. Not so with Moose's links.
> Those all go 402 on me.  I can only assume that Moose is
> blocking me so I can't pick on him.

Oh my, I hope not. Certainly not intentionally. Being picked on is at
least attention, and that's better than being ignored! ;-)

And here I was all nice and didn't say anything about the infinite
number of pics of funny, colorful little bugs of some kind taking dirt
baths. Hey, I even posted a link to them when you forgot to!

Seriously, I just clicked on all the links in recent mail in my Sent box
and they all worked. If they still don't work for you, please let me
know and I'll see if I can find a way to fix that.

http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Mike/watson13a.htm
http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Mike/watson13V.htm
http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Yosemite2ip/pages/020501_03.htm
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Process/PTLens/bridge_MG_6960.htm
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Process/Yosemite/020501_00.htm

If you are talking about old links you saved to
"moosemystic.net/Gallery/....", they are broken because it got so messy
I couldn't find anything and I rearranged everything with more
sub-directories. That whole gallery area is public and you can nose
around. If you want anything in particular, just ask.

Moose