[OM] Re: Camping trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Camping trip
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:32:49 -0700

>I don't use the sliders, the adjustment is too gross. For shots like...

Thanks for the suggestions and screen shots. I appreciate that they are
for illustrative purposes only.  I'll try more subtle white and black
balance adjustments. I've addressed the refresh speed issue by setting a
refresh delay of 2-3 seconds which allows me to complete my settings
adjustment before VueScan thinks it ought to do a refresh. An extra
second or two on the front end saves a many second wait. Also I don't
have the curves adjustment with my version of Vuescan (8.3.09) Time to
upgrade I guess. The curves and histogram display on the left is a nice
touch.

Mike