[OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:22:35 +0100
This is the piece of delicate thinking that I like to read in the morning..
'Security as Theatre' ... What a wonderful insight in our very dry and
very messy reality seperating it from the enforced ideology. Thank you
Steve, I really enjoyed this.. and now I can go for my coffee with a
smile.. goodmorning! :-)

C.