[OM] Re: [Photo] Good or boring?

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Good or boring?
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:32:05 +0200
Thanks Moose, if you decided to improve it, you must have seen some quality
in it. And for the tilt, I'm sorry about that, it wont happen again.

Then I shall work more harder with this photo and try to improve my skill in
capturing views like this. THANKS!

/ Johan

OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176